Body Code App Icons Very Small
Some users have reported when opening the app that icons are too small. While we have not found the exact cause, here are some steps that may help resolve this issue.
1. Verify that your device software is up to date. If there are any updates available please update to the lasted version.
2. Check for any Body Code app updates from the App Store or Google Play Store.
3. Next check to see that your device settings are using the default screen size. Here are instructions depending on your device.
Android - How to change display size in Android
- Go to Settings app
- Go to “Display” section
- Go to “Advanced” section
- Choose “Display Size”
- Change Display Size settings to “default”
iOS - How to change the display on iOS (iPhone or iPad)
- Launch the Settings app from your Home screen.
- Go To Display & Brightness.
- Tap View under the Display Zoom setting.
- Tap Standard if display is set to Zoomed
- Tap Set in the upper right corner.
Request Body Code App Login
If you are having trouble logging into your Body Code 2.0 or 2.1 App please submit a support ticket so we can assist you in changing your password. The Body Code app 2.0/2.1 password is not linked to your DiscoverHealing.com login, so if you update ...
Body Code App iOS Troubleshooting: Uninstall and Reinstall
Please use the steps below to uninstall and install the Body Code iOS app if you are having technical difficulties. Step 1: To remove an app from iOS device, press the icon on the device for the particular app you wish to delete until all of the ...
How to Restart the Body Code iPad App
In order to restart your iPad app please follow these instructions. Hit the home button once to get to the main screen. Hit the home button twice to show the multitasking tray (on the iPad you can, alternatively, swipe up with 4 fingers) Tap and keep ...
Body Code 2.1 App Requirements, FAQ
The Body Code 2.1 App will work on any iPhone, iPad or iPad Mini device. As long as you keep your iPad software up to date you should not have any trouble. The only way it wouldn't work is if there isn't enough space available to download the app. ...
Body Code App Android Troubleshoot: Uninstall & Reinstall
If you experience issues using The Body Code 2.1 Android application, first please make sure your application is up to date. You can uninstall and reinstall the application to make sure you have the latest version. Android Application Uninstall: Go ...