How to Restart the Body Code iPad App
In order to restart your iPad app please follow these instructions.
- Hit the home button once to get to the main screen.
- Hit the home button twice to show the multitasking tray (on the iPad you can, alternatively, swipe up with 4 fingers)
- Tap and keep your finger on any app icon in the tray until the red badges appear and the icons start “dancing”
- Now tap on the red badge for any of the apps you want to close. Please note: this action will not remove the app from your device. You’re just “killing” it so you can remove the “suspended state” and restart it.
- Tap anywhere outside the tray to close it (or, alternatively, hit the home button once — on the iPad, you can also swipe down with 4 fingers).
- Now navigate back to the Body Code icon and start the app.
Body Code 2.1 App Requirements, FAQ
The Body Code 2.1 App will work on any iPhone, iPad or iPad Mini device. As long as you keep your iPad software up to date you should not have any trouble. The only way it wouldn't work is if there isn't enough space available to download the app. ...
Body Code App Icons Very Small
Some users have reported when opening the app that icons are too small. While we have not found the exact cause, here are some steps that may help resolve this issue. 1. Verify that your device software is up to date. If there are any updates ...
Body Code App iOS Troubleshooting: Uninstall and Reinstall
Please use the steps below to uninstall and install the Body Code iOS app if you are having technical difficulties. Step 1: To remove an app from iOS device, press the icon on the device for the particular app you wish to delete until all of the ...
Body Code 2.1 App Android Troubleshoot: Uninstall & Reinstall
If you experience issues using The Body Code 2.1 Android application, first please make sure your application is up to date. You can uninstall and reinstall the application to make sure you have the latest version. Android Application Uninstall: Go ...
Body Code 2.0 Applications System Requirements
Body Code Applications System Requirements iPad & iPhone Application works on: All iOS devices (iPad1, iPad2, iPad3, iPad4, iPad5 (Air), iPad mini, iPad mini retina, iPhone and iPods) using iOS 5 or higher. - Will not work on Android tablet, Windows ...