Reset Cache and Clear Cookies
For your convenience, here are the steps to clear the cache and cookies for some common web browsers. Please note these are instructions for the latest versions if you have an older version of one of these browsers the steps may vary slightly.
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Tools.
- Select Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for the types of information that you want to remove. (Make sure to select Empty the cache & Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data)
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. (Select beginning of time to delete everything.)
- Click Clear browsing data.
- Quit and restart Chrome.
- Click on Safari > Reset Safari...
Check both Empty the cache and Remove all cookies, then click on the Reset button.
Note: In newer versions of Safari (v5.1.x), these two options have been replaced by a single checkbox, Remove all website data. Checking this will clear both the cache and cookies.
- Quit and restart Safari.
- On the menu bar, click on the Firefox menu and select Preferences...
- Select the Advanced panel.
- Click on the Network tab.
- In the Cached Web Content section, click Clear Now.
- Quit and restart Firefox.
- Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button. In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then, in the list of results, click Internet Explorer.
- Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
- On the General tab, under Browsing history, click Delete.
- Select the Cookies checkbox, and then click Delete if it isn't already checked. Clear or select checkboxes for any other options you also want to delete. If you want to keep cookies for your saved favorites, select the Preserve Favorites website data checkbox.
- Quit and restart Internet Explorer.
Password Reset for Body Code 2.0 / 2.1 Applications
If you are having trouble logging into your Body Code 2.0 or 2.1, please note that these legacy applications are NOT linked to your DiscoverHealing.com / Discover Healing App login. Therefore the password to the Body Code 2.0/2.1 applications must be ...
Trouble Logging In and I Am Sure My Login Details Are Correct
If you are unable to log into DiscoverHealing.com and you are confident your email and password are typed correct (case sensitive) try these troubleshooting steps: 1. Clear the cache and cookies for the web browser or device you are using to log in ...
In order to get commissions on a product, your referral must use your affiliate tracking link up to 2 weeks prior to purchasing. Once clicked, affiliate links will place a cookie on the referral's browser, and it will remain there for around 2 weeks. ...
Issues on a page? - How to do a Hard Refresh
Issues on a page? - How to do a Hard Refresh A hard refresh is a way to clear your browser's cache for a specific page. Today's browsers will save a page locally so that you can access it faster, however, this may often prohibit you from seeing the ...
How to Add Photos to a Computer
How to Upload or Transfer Images to a Computer Using a Digital Camera Method 1: Transferring using camera software Run the software that came with your camera. Pop the CD into your computer and go through the setup steps. If you bought the camera ...